Friday 11 October 2013

Clinique Stay Matte Liquid Foundation

Hey girls! 

Here is my review on Clinique's Stay Matte Makeup
I quite like Clinique as a brand and I have previously used their Pore Refining and Even Better foundation and I liked both. I have super oily acne prone skin so I was excited when a mattifying foundation came out.

I only have a sample of this foundation. I had to go through three samples of shades to find the right one since I've tanned over the summer and went up to a few shades to Sand #19. I was previously using Vanilla #14 in the Pore Refining formula. In MAC I wear NC 35-40 just for reference.

This is a buildable foundation with medium coverage. It goes on really smooth and blends well. 

The Clinique line has a great selection of colour for Indian skin tones as well, and as I can't wear MAC makeup, they are my go to for foundation. 


I noticed the staying power was much better than the Even Better (which left a dewy finish) and also the Pore Refining formulas. With a primer it lasted all day with minimal touch ups required.

I would definitely repurchase this product as I was quite satisfied with the over all effect. It isn't a super mattifying foundation for oily skin. If you have a good oil control lotion or primer it would work great with this. But if you have normal to combination skin this would be perfect for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment